Thursday, October 9, 2008

My little helper

Yesterday I was painting the baseboards downstairs and Samuel was trying to help me, much to my resistance.
So this is what happens with a 2 years old little boys help. Daddy called him skunk head the rest of the night.
After 3 washes and lots of conditioner I was able to get most of the paint out.
Look Daddy no more skunk head.

3 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Ha Ha!! That is great! Sammy is such a good helper. :) I bet he loved that Travis was calling him a skunk. London said skunk today, it was weird! It came out of no where. HUH!! Anyways, hope we can get together next weekend.

Hope said...

He is such a cutie! Always has been. I'm sure you guys get a kick out of him all the time!

Tris said...

That little Sam is so funny! I'm sure he was a bunch of help! He is such a busy little guy!