Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun in the Snow!!

I couldn't get this picture to face right but I just wanted you to see the twins in their snow suits. Both of the suits were too big for them but at least they were warm.
Here is Sam getting ready to slide down the hill. He had a blast!!
Here is mommy, Aria and Sam getting ready to ride down the hill.
Here is daddy, Zachary and Sam. Just Zach and dad rode the sled this time.

It is so funny to watch these two interact. Aria is faster at getting places but Zach is close behind. Anyway, just as Zach catches up to Aria she is off to a new place. He'll just follow her around for a while until he gets tired of it and then he plays on his own. They both take each others toys away from each other but it doesn't upset them at this point. I'm sure that will change in a few months or weeks.

The above pictures were taken at Family Night yesterday. Travis found a big snow pile and shoveled out a path for the sled. Samuel was so excited he could hardly contain himself. He would have played all night. Aria and Zach even had a turn going down on the sled. It was fun and a great memory.

5 comments:

Hope said...

All of your kids are getting so big! What a beautiful family. We miss Smithfield!

Jessica said...

Those snow suites are SOOO cute, Jace has one and he just looks like a big blob when he's in it haha. As much as I want to say I miss the snow, I really dont, not yet anyway. I will say that I have good memories as a kid taking our tabogan (spelling) out, good times!

Together Forever said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you, yesterday!!!! I love your kids! Still waiting to have them over but I will get to spend all day with them on Friday, yipee!! Sledding is sooo fun and I am glad that you all had a great time. Love you all.

Tris said...

What a fun thing to do as a family! I can't wait to see pictures from the kids 1st Birthday party. I still can't believe they are already one. Where the heck did the last year go? Happy B-day Zach and Aria!

Shea Smith said...

Fun stuff!! The twin are getting so so big. It is hard to believe that they are already one. CRAZY!