Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lots of pictures....../Samuel said....

My friend watches Samuel for me on Monday's while I go to work. Sam loves it there and enjoys playing with her kids. (Kamree, Myles and Samuel)
I can just imagine the noise level right about now.

All the pictures below are the twins' 1 year old pictures. A lady at my church took the pictures and did a fabulous job. She was so easy to work with and the price was great. I had such a hard time picking which pictures to buy. Thank you Suzanne!












Yesterday I was sitting on the floor and Samuel said... "Mom, you look pregnant". Well of course my first reaction is to cry, because I am not pregnant (just in case anyone else was thinking the same thing my son was :) ) but then I asked why he thought that. He said...."we're getting another baby". Wow!!! He has been saying for a while that he wants another brother and sister. I know there is one more out there for us, but wasn't thinking right now, but if that's the Lord's plan then Hey, I'm not standing in the way. Kids are great and I'm grateful for the ones I have and the one/ones to come.

9 comments:

Thomas said...

A lot of really great shots. So cute. -Maile

Tris said...

I still can't get over how stinkin' cute those pictures of the twins are.

Okay, so maybe you should start to be worried about Sam's little remarks. Kamree started saying things like that several months before we met Stacey. I think those kids know way more than we give them credit for.

P.S. I found out tonight that a friend of mine is heading to Pennsylvania tomorrow to pick up 3 month old twin boys. Yipee!

Amy Parker said...

The pictures turned out great. They are getting so big so fast. Hope all is well. Love ya all.

Cathy said...

I pick... ALL of them. Picking out pictures of your kiddos is hard. Will she just burn them all to a disc for you?

Michael and Heather said...

Your kids are growing soooo fast!! But I guess that is what they do. I have been such a slacker adding you to my blog. What is your email address and I will send you an invite. -Heather

Michael and Heather said...

By the way, my email address is heatheryoung2007@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Those pics are adorable, they look like they turned out great. Your kids are SO cute!

Shea Smith said...

The pix are perfect! I love the rocking chair ones the most. Maybe you really are pregnant.....you should look into it to make sure. :).

Stueller said...

She did a great job. They are so big and cute!