
Samuel got to pick a ride to go on at the Lewiston's 4th of July celebration in the park. This is the one he choose.

For the 4th of July we went to Lewiston's celebration in the park. It was just a little one but just perfect for us and the kids. I love the 4th of July holiday and I always buy a little shirt for the kids to wear on this very special day.

It's funny what your kids may look like after eating. This is one of those times. (Aria)

(L to R) Zachary, Mae (cousin) and Aria. They were born with in a month of each other.

Aria (Right) and Zach (Left) loved being in G & G Porter's pool. Thank goodness Zach's floaty kept him a-float. He was always trying to reach into the water.

Samuel is into putting things on his head and asking me what he looks like. I always say.... "an alien with and silver (or what ever color of pan he has on his head) hat on." He thinks it's the funniest thing.

Zachary will often fall asleep at lunch time because it is right before nap time. The other day he was eating with his eyes closed.

Aria loves getting in and out of this little rocking chair. It will keep her busy for quite a while.

Zach is getting crazy hair like his sister. I think it is time for a hair cut.

This picture was taken on Father's Day. I love this bunch so much. Travis is a wonderful father and all the kids love him too. I'm thankful for a husband who is such a good father to our kids. I feel quite blessed.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great 4th!! The kids are growing up so fast, I hate it. Hope all is well. Love ya.
Post a Comment