
We decided to take the kids sledding to a hill in Richmond. Well Sam had a great time and as for the rest of us (I'll just be honest) it was a ton of work and frustration. Zach didn't seem to mind going down the hills but Aria wasn't very happy about it. Of course carrying one kid in one arm and dragging the sled with the other free hand and then helping Sam after he kept losing his sled and putting gloves, hats and boots on over and over again wasn't the funnest. But we did it and next year will be fun as the twins will be able to walk better in the snow. But either way we were together as a family and I absolutely love that.

At the end of January Aria and Zachary got RSV. Aria ended up in the hospital for 2 nights and 3 days. I stayed with Aria and Travis was with Zachy and Sam. Zach just laid on daddy the whole time and Sam was a big helper. It was a scary time but they are doing great now. The nurses took great care of Aria and even brought her a brownie with a candle and a stuffed animal for her birthday. We celebrated the twins birthday a week and half later once they were feeling better.

The kids like to lick the beaters after I make a cake. Above is Samuel and below is Zachy.


Aria likes to sit by Samuel when watching a movie. It is funny at family prayer time she will go sit on Samuel's lap. She loves her big brother.

We celebrated the twins birthday on Feb. 9th (b-day Feb. 1st) Zach got a very noisy fire engine and he loves it.

Aria got a bike and she loves it too.

I can't believe they are 2 years old already. Where did the time go.
2 comments:
Oh, I know. Where did the time go??? They are such cute kids and are so luck to have you and travis as parents, they are so loved. Lucky them!!
I CANNOT believe they are 2! I knew it but when you wrote I was thinking "she must have meant to type 1 year old." That time has FLOWN by! The pictures are adorable and they are growing so fast!
Post a Comment