
Today was Samuel's first day in Primary. I just had to take a picture because he was so handsome. I have to say I'm a little nervous on his ability to stay in his chair and be quite but he was excited to go. My little boy is growing up.

Daddy helped Sam build a tent. Of course, Sam wanted Aria and Zach to be in there with him. Aria had other things to do but did check in on them every once and awhile.

This was Christmas morning. Sam was more excited about getting the candy then the gifts. Infact, when we'd asked him what he wanted for Christmas he'd say, "just candy".

Zach is doing so good at sitting up. He likes playing with this toy. It was so funny the first few times he'd play with it he would pull to towards him and hit himself in the face. It took him a little bit to realize he was doing that to himself. He is rolling all over the place trying to keep up with Aria. He also scoots around in circles on his belly and backwards. He hasn't figured out the forward scooting yet. He will also claps when I count or sing Patty Cake. It is so cute.

Miss Aria doesn't have time to sit. She is on the move all the time. Her favorite spot in the house is at the cd's. She is so close to crawling. She does the army crawl now. She also will start moving her arms when a song comes on that she likes.

This is the twins with Great Grandpa and Grandma Spackman. It was so fun to see them at the Spackman Christmas party along with all the cousins and aunts and uncles.

Skyler and Zach at the Spackman Christmas party. Zach doesn't seem to mind having bows in his hair.

Cousin Kaylee and Aria at the Spackman Christmas party. We love having Kaylee around. She loves holding the twins and does a great job taking care of them. Wish you lived closer.

Christmas morning 2009. The best part about Christmas was sharing it with our kids. We had a year full of wonderful blessings. We look forward to this new year watching our kids grow. We so enjoyed all the cards and pictures this year. We love hearing from you.
5 comments:
Cannon started Sunbeams today also. I can't believe that much time has gone by. Samuel looks so cute and I am sure he will have wiggle bottoms like most Sunbeams.
My favorite picture is the last one. Such cute kids!
Tami, I lost my cell phone the first day we got to Logan when we went for Christmas. I haven't had it on me since. I checked my msg's today and I had 3 from your mom saying she is in OR and they would like to see the girls. I dont have her number written down anywhere but thought it was 435-754-8694. When I try that # it says I've reached the v.m. system and to enter a phone number to leave a msg and when I put her number in it says cannot be found or something like that. Alley is home from school around 12 and that is fine if they want to see the girls I just have no way to get a hold of her. Can you let her know or have her call me at 435-760-8754, thanks.
Tami I sure hope you get this. I have always had your number memorized but of course dont have it when I need it. Your mom mentioned on one of her msg's that she would just drop by if she didn't hear from me and I really would rather her not just stop by. I prefer to meet them somewhere in town, can you tell her if you get this msg in time? Thanks Tam.
I love your new blog layout!! You are the cutest family!
And yes I do believe Travis would go to the Princes and the Frog movie with you....
Post a Comment